Congrats on your little one on the way! Depending on how far along you will be at the time of the wedding, we typically recommend ordering one size up per trimester from your current measurements. Take a look at our baby bump friendly options for the most flexibility and comfort.
Articles in this section
- I am expecting and not sure what size to order, help!
- Do you have maternity dresses?
- I am pretty tall, what dress would you recommend?
- My measurements are larger/smaller than your largest/smallest size, what do I do?
- I have a large bust. What is the best dress for me?
- May I purchase extra fabric? Add on extra length?
- Do you sell junior bridesmaid dresses?
- How long are your dresses?
- How does your sizing work?
- Do you charge more for plus sizes?