Tulle is a light, netted material that has a dressier, ethereal vibe. Chiffon is airy and lightweight, making it ideal for daytime or warm-weather weddings. Mesh is made of a comfy stretch fabric that breathes well. Crepe is a soft, stretchy, and textured fabric perfect for any year-round celebration. Satin is a smooth, silky, and luxe fabric ideal for spring, summer, and early fall weddings.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer personalization?
- How do I know if a product from Birdy Grey was produced ethically? Do you have any guidelines in place?
- How can I collaborate with Birdy Grey?
- I keep getting texts from you, how do I stop them?
- Where can I find men's accessories that match my dress?
- How do I ensure that all of my dresses are the same color?
- The dress I like is not available in the color I want. Can I order the dress in another color?
- Why does my fabric swatch look different compared to the real wedding photos I see online?
- What is the difference between fabrics?
- Are your bridesmaid dresses made-to-order?