Colors can appear different depending on devices, lighting, photography style, filters and more. Swatches allow you to see colors and feel fabrics IRL to clear any confusion before purchasing.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer personalization?
- How do I know if a product from Birdy Grey was produced ethically? Do you have any guidelines in place?
- How can I collaborate with Birdy Grey?
- I keep getting texts from you, how do I stop them?
- Where can I find men's accessories that match my dress?
- How do I ensure that all of my dresses are the same color?
- The dress I like is not available in the color I want. Can I order the dress in another color?
- Why does my fabric swatch look different compared to the real wedding photos I see online?
- What is the difference between fabrics?
- Are your bridesmaid dresses made-to-order?